Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Indian Wells, CA
Purchase a Live.Love.Play. ticket and enjoy all that comes with it.
THE LIVE.LOVE.PLAY. BUSINESS SHOWCASE BRINGS BUSINESS, HOSPITALITY, TRAVEL EXPERTS, VACATION OPTIONS AND INTERNATIONAL CULTURE AND CUISINES TO THE COACHELLA VALLEY DECEMBER 2, 2017.
Anyone looking to find options for home improvement, opportunities to enhance their lifestyle, where to eat or where to play in the desert will find over a hundred options to explore. Local businesses and destination experts will be available to personalize their experience, and thousands of dollars in savings will be available at the only show of its kind in Indian Wells – the LIVE.LOVE. PLAY. Business Showcase.
Saturday, December 2, 2017
10 AM - 3 PM
At the Indian Wells Tennis Garden
78-200 Miles Avenue, Indian Wells CA, 92210
Exhibitor Agreement Guidelines and Event Information
To exhibit, the exhibitor must agree to the following, with
representative’s signature required on below registration form.
1. Participation is subject to the approval of the Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce. Shared booths are prohibited. If you are the owner of two different businesses and both are part of the Chamber of Commerce, you may promote both businesses in one booth for an additional fee of $50.
2. Participant agrees to abide by all City, Fire Department, Health Department, and Chamber of Commerce rules and regulations. Food booths MUST adhere to all health and safety code regulations. Refrigeration and preparation areas are not available/provided. Food vendors must provide permits.
3. If utilizing electricity, Chamber must be notified of what device(s) will be plugged in for power needs by November 15, 2017. Payment ($50) is required at time of registration for electricity and will be limited to certain areas in the floorplan. No electricity requests will be provided after the November 15,2017 deadline.
4. Set-up time is 7:30 am on Saturday, December 2. Directions for unloading/loading will be emailed directly to each exhibitor prior to the event, along with pertinent information.
5. Chamber will be assigning booth spaces and vendors to
ensure proper placement based on needs, sponsorship, booth requested, electricity availability, and overall mix of businesses and industries. Chamber will base placement on the time registration is received and will do its best to accommodate needs. Businesses MUST NOT change booth assignments.
6. Exhibitors must remain in their designated booth space. All equipment, merchandise, and promotions must fit inside the booth area.
7. Requests for additional tables and chairs can be accommodated for set fees. Requests must be made by November 15, 2017.
8. Participants are encouraged to provide free gifts, giveaways, drawings, etc. Your booth is your promotional space. Have fun, and stand out. If a drawing is being done at your booth, you are responsible for its facilitation and to notify winners.
9. Spaces include 2 chairs, a 6’ table, and small signage featuring company name. Draping is NOT provided. Exhibitors are responsible for their exhibit set-up, etc.
10. No loud music or intrusive behavior will be permitted. No more than four (4) booth assistants per booth.
11. Exhibitors are responsible for having proper materials, and helpers to load, unload and set-up booths by 9 am.
12. No handouts, flyers, or other promotional items will be allowed other than in space area. Business cards are encouraged.
A Live. Love. Play. program will be distributed to attendees. Your company name and location will be listed (with the information specified by applicant below).
If you would like to purchase an ad in the official Live.Love.Play. program, please check here ______ and specify the size below. Participants must submit the ad by November 15, 2017. No refunds will be given after November 15, 2017, for booths or advertisements. All payments must be made no later than November 15, 2017, or your space may be forfeited.*