The Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa present the Business Education Summit & Think-Tank (BEST) on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 from 8am to 5pm! This all-day major business event will takeover The Show at Agua Caliente and their beautiful conference room spaces.
Thanks to our Presenting Sponsors - Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians and Red Door Pictures!
Your ticket includes:
- Continental Breakfast (8am - 8:30am)
- 6 Industry-Leading Keynote Speakers (8:30am - Noon)
- Lunch (Noon - 1pm)
- 17 Business Education Breakout Sessions (1pm - 4pm)
- Networking Cocktail Reception (4pm - 5pm)
We are also excited to partner with the Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau to offer a premium ticket including all the benefits of attending the business conference plus you will leave with a Certification as a Tourism Ambassador promoting your destination and growing your business (3 hour breakout room). Find out more about the benefits of receiving your Tourism Certification - https://www.visitgreaterpalmsprings.com/gps-cta-program/
- STEVE RODGERS: Steve Rodgers is a C-Suite Executive Coach, Real Estate Guru, Amazon #1 Best Selling Author and International Speaker. Steve is a former Warren Buffet CEO and his successful career spans from being a branch manager to evolving to the CEO of a real estate firm generating over $25 Billion in annual sales. Steve has provided workshops and speaking engagements to well-known businesses such as Berkshire Hathaway, Prudential, JP Morgan Chase, Union-Tribune, Rotary International and Grubb & Ellis. Steve is the former President & CEO of Prudential California Realty and was responsible for all operations from the Central Coast of California to San Diego to the Coachella Valley. Prudential California Realty was Warren Buffett's first point of entry into the California Real Estate Market.
- MICHAEL SALETTA: Michael Saletta is known as the “Master Facilitator” in guiding companies to drive their sales and business strategy. He is the founder and CEO of Saletta Leadership, LLC and Leadership Partners, LLC, consulting companies dedicated to developing leaders, growing sales, and aligning team performance. The diversity of Michael’s consulting services are based on his ability to analyze, design, develop, and facilitate every step of a client’s business strategy needs. As the past CEO and Co-Owner of an international training and development organization, his team worked with more than 10,000 companies, directly impacting over 250,000 individuals. For more than 22 years, Michael’s specialized knowledge comes from his direct involvement in the field with thousands of clients including La-Z-Boy, Electrolux, US Army, Department of Energy, US Forest Service, Wells Fargo, Revlon, Michael Kors, Whole Foods, Associated Builders & Contractors, Oldcastle, Marriott, MGM, Royal Bank of Canada, and CIMBA University.
- CLARENCE CALDWELL: Clarence’s rocky path led him to be a courageous leader in life and within companies that include CenturyLink, Cox, AT&T, Sperry Rand, TCI.Net, and Time Warner. Holding corporate leadership positions of SVP and President has established Clarence as a leader among leaders. Beyond managing a $1 Billion capital budget, Clarence takes the most pride in having developed hundreds of employees to also become leaders, many who have risen to the executive ranks under his guidance. Being nationally recognized by multiple industry magazines as a ‘Modern Day Technology Leader’, and one of the ‘Most Influential Minorities in Cable’, only scratches the surface of the awards and recognition Clarence has collected through his career in telecommunications. Starting his second career as consultant and business owner, Clarence’s Leadership Coaching and Professional Speaker Training, has rapidly turned into a thriving business. Clarence used his business savvy and leadership skills to catapult a six-figure online revenue stream within 18 months of startup while building a social media following of over 50,000 and attaining 1 million worldwide podcast downloads of his 150 recorded episodes.
- PALM DESERT MAYOR, SUSAN MARIE WEBER: No stranger to community involvement, Susan Marie was a Board Member of the Palm Desert High School Foundation from 1987 to 1994. She is also a past board member of Soroptimists International, NAWBO, Friends of the Indio Senior Center and Rotary Club of Palm Desert. In 2000, Susan Marie was part of a committee that put together National Constitution Day, to educate the public, especially children, about the United States Constitution. She continues to be active in Toastmasters and with the Palm Desert Rotary Club – which named her Rotarian of the Year in 2010. Susan Marie also serves on the Board of the Historical Society of Palm Desert and provides volunteer notary services to seniors at the Joslyn Center.
- TOM KIRK: Tom Kirk is the Executive Director of the Coachella Valley Association of Governments (CVAG). Before joining CVAG in June 2009, Mr. Kirk served in both the private and public sectors, served as Executive Director of the Salton Sea Authority, and a city councilman in La Quinta. Mr. Kirk has extensive experience working for real estate development companies and for planning/engineering consultants. Mr. Kirk earned a bachelor's degree, with honors, in Geography from the University of California, Los Angeles and a master's degree in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of California at Berkeley where he graduated at the top of his class. Mr. Kirk was also a fellow of the University of California Transportation Center, a graduate of the Coro Foundation Public Affairs program, and the Harvard Kennedy School.
- DENISE AUSTIN: Denise Austin is a veteran fitness star who achieved huge fame in the 90s thanks to her famous workout videos as she was known for working out on the beach, wearing either a leotard or a bikini.In her later years, the former college gymnast became an author and columnist, as well as a member of the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. She is also an activist having worked hard in raising awareness in the fight against women’s heart disease which earned her the 2008 Red Dress Award by Woman’s Day magazine.
If you are interested in being a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-346-6111. RSVP YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Breakout Sessions Include:
• Inspiration/Motivation/Business Education - Steve Rodgers, Alchemy Advisors
• Entrepreneurship and Public Speaking - Clarence Caldwell, True Life Enterprises
• Sales Excellence: How to Close Anything and Everything - Michael Saletta Leadership, LLC
• Certified Tourism Ambassador Program (3 Hour Class) - Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
• How Does Photography and Video Play Into Your Branding - Sandy Swett, Red Door Pictures
• How Palm Desert Can Help Your Business - City of Palm Desert
• Building Your Brand - Stephanie Greene, FG Creative
• Cyber Security - What Hackers Know…YOU Should Too! - Matthew Disher, Southwest Networks
• Three Things Leaders Do To Build Thriving Organizations - Jeff Suderman, Suderman Solutions
• Reach Your Potential Online - Heather Ramirez, Share Spark Media
• Active Shooter and Self Defense - Palm Desert Detective, Donald Isaacs
• The 12 Questions That Allow A Productive Conversation About Money With Your Spouse/Partner - Brandt Kuhn, Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors
• Importance of Corporate Culture/Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) - Kristal Granados, United Way of the Desert
• It’s A Great Day To Save $ on Taxes - Greg Barton, Barton CPA
• Meet, Move, Make, Multiply - Mohamed Kastiro, FreeVolt USA
• I Can Sell My Life Insurance Policy? Why? - Lisa Rehburg, Rehburg Insurance
• Just Cruising! - Jerry Martin, Founder of Cruise Nights El Paseo, tells his unique story